Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Advertisement -

Bheemla Nayak Advance Booking Report (2 Days To Go): Pawan Kalyan & Rana Daggubati’s Film Set For An Earth Shattering Start!

This weekend is going to be huge as three biggies- Gangubai Kathiawadi, Bheemla Nayak, and Valimai are hitting big screens. It’s clear that Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai will be the first choice in the Hindi speaking belt, but the road isn’t going to be easy, as the other two South origin films are arriving with their Hindi versions too.

Today, in this piece, we’re only talking about Bheemla Nayak’s advance booking across the major centers of the country. Before we get started, let us inform you that the film is releasing in two languages including original Telugu and dubbed Hindi. And as of now, Hindi shows are yet to get a proper screening in theatres, so only the report of the Telugu version is available.

Advertisement

Starting with Mumbai, Telugu shows are open for advance booking but are only in limited numbers. Looks like there’s a tussle between Gangubai Kathiawadi, Valimai, and Pawan Kalyan’s film for shows’ division. Also, last week’s Marathi release, Pawankhind, is expected to retain a big number of shows. In the city, a couple of shows for the Telugu version are rapidly filling for Bheemla Nayak.

Delhi-NCR’s theatres are showing a good performance as compared to Mumbai. Here, around 10-15% of shows are almost full in advance booking. Bengaluru is decent with 20-25% shows are almost full for Friday. For a few shows, there’s already a houseful board.

- Advertisement -

Coming to the biggest market of Pawan Kalyan, Hyderabad is set to shatter records on the opening day of Bheemla Nayak. The buzz is so high that around 70% of shows across the theatres in the city are sold out. The rest of 30% might get full as we write this story. Chennai is really good with around 60% shows almost full in advance booking.

Other cities like Pune, Ahmedabad, and Kolkata are average to decent in advance booking so far.

Bheemla Nayak releases on 25th February 2022.

Stick to this space for more such updates.

Follow us on – Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

5,074FansLike
696FollowersFollow
80FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles